Sunday, February 5, 2017

Keep cumming back...

Just one of these nights I start questioning myself if I'm a weirdo for not realy willing to call anyone out for a drink wherever. It's sunday evening and I'm home alone on a typical summer night.
Spent all day by the pool, testing mixes with all sorts of colorful tropical fruit and a fine vodka.  The hot weather was asking for some topless time. When the sun set, I could still feel its heat on my engoldened tanned skin.

One last shower before I can dress the white nightgown for a contrast. The fresh water comes down my body, and I can feel it in places I'd like to feel your touching. A physical memory that gives me shivers and hit me with a warm wave from inside.

The window is open, the moon is almost full. I can see only the shadows of the palmtrees on the front yard. With the lights out, no one can see me either. Hot as the weather that night, but even wetter, I let my fingers tease my pussy, wishing it were your hands to explore me.

It's not merely a fantasy, but the memories of the actual feelings what turns me on.  From the first time I could never forget how your skin feels like against mine. Your smell, your looks and moves, daaaaamn, for some reason no one had never turned me on the way you do : not before, nor after. But nobody's watching, so I'm the addicted bitch.  I dream of you feeding me with your rock hard cock as deep as you can reach as your tongue plays between my legs. Not even the coldest shower would cool me down by now.

How I love to ride you..! To see my pussy swallowing all your cock makes it wetter as deeper as it gets. I'll put my ass up to you and wait to be strongely grabbed from behind. And while you banged me in my immagination, I came so hard I'm sure I'd make you cum too, with the crazy shockwave that hit me again, with the memory of having you filling me up with a hot load..! 

I closed the shower. My legs were shaking and I had to wait a moment before walking to the room. But writing this all  made me feel all horny again. It's late o'clock and there's no hurry to sleep: I'm on vacations....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!