Wednesday, July 25, 2018

My pussy would be chewing your cock right now...

It's been almost 100 days since my pussy had last been fucked good. After being banged by that beloved massive cock, nothing was ever worthy enough to penetrate his domains again. Silently in the middle of the night a big cold dildo has been filling up my asshole while my fingers are playing along my enhardened clit, sliding across my dripping pussy, that begs to be banged.

I feel my cunt so hot and swollen, so hungry for your dick... I can think about a thousand ways and situations I could be sitting on it right now.  With my tits jumping on your face or being squeezed by your outrageous hands...

I am wearing nothing from the waist down, with my pussy I can feel the texture of the towel I covered the chair with. It's getting wet, I knew it would...It could be your pants instead. Your underwear. Your tights. I'd rub my pussy to your tight so you can feel how wet I am. And I didn't even touched anything, both hands busy with writing.

I spread my legs and force more juice out. Feel it dripping over my asshole. With a fingertip, I spread the moist carefully . Tingling my clit so it would keep flowing. I needed to lube it good to start the insertion.

With my fingers slowly moving in and out my anus, I am all ready to have my butt penetrated. The cold head of the dildo forces its way in. My pussy is so envy ,it contracts, making it difficult for the rubber dick to fuck me. I take a deep breathe, relax. hold the dildo firmly and move my hips up and down, swallowing it with my ass. I am enjoying every milimeter that it pounds into my asshole. The mirror reflects the image of the penis shaped object being buried between my buttcheeks.

My pussy is drooling, crying, as the moving fingers just pretend they'll penetrate it. My ass is now completely filled, throbbing around the toy dick. Another one comes to action and I rub it against my pussy and clit. I can only resist shoving it in because it's not the cock I want inside me. The eager for that hot pulsating meat to bang my juicy soaked pussy, wouldn't be satisfyed by a toy.

Yeah, I'm still thinking about your hand, pushing the dildo inside my ass, while the other teases my cunt while you lick my clit. I'd scream in pleasure, but I'm choked on your cock, feeling your precum taste on my throat, with your balls hitting my face. You're forcing into me and slapping my cunt, calling me a slut and saying I must be loving it. That you'll make me beg to have cock inside my pussy, but you were going to rip loose my other holes first.

Again you'll slap my pussy, then take your cock out of my mouth. Make up is ruined, face is smeared on body fluids, you violently rub your dick against my face, slapping my cheeks with it. And with your hand, before turning around and taking position between my spreaded legs. Only this vision almost makes me cum... would you fuck me at once, roughly and deeper than ever... or would you do it slowly... a bit at a time... And then make me scream, make me beg, feel me fight and convulse over the need of having your cock inside me, fucking my pussy, banging the hell out of me as if you didn't care if I would like.

You'd finish then by fucking my gaped ass until you creampie me - and I can't hold your hot load in, I I can almost feel it dripping down my legs... 

I open my eyes and see in the mirror just the loneliness of the room, and my asshole getting red of swallowing the toydick up and down, glittering in pussy juice. One touch and I will cum...
I moan, as I imagine your own voice moaning close to my ears. Your every sensorial memory can turn me on. Your voice, and the sensation between my legs. The dream of holding you close, of dripping your sperm, of being your princess and your slave, as long as always your fight partner and your best friend, your little slut, your fuck doll. Spit on my pussy as you finger fuck me just to enjoy me suffer the aftershocks. I know you are that kind of guy.

I know I am your kind of girl.

Image: Google




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!