Friday, September 11, 2020

Twisted Old Lady

Apparently I've been writing here for quite a long time already. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on the urge. But I always end up coming back here. Call it faithfulness...

I don't think I've lost much for not having as much sex as I'd prefere to, so far. Being a picky bitch is quite worthy, even for self-esteem purposes. But by this age I've noticed I should be even more sincere to myself about my fantasies.

First and most controversial one, probably, is that I have a serious 'bromance' fetish. If I see gay men kissing, that doesn't affect me at all. But if I see this kind of sexy interaction between hetero men, this totally soaks up my panties. And I hadn't really try pegging, but I've found out that I'm totally up for it.

Plus, I'm not into eating other girl's pussy, but I don't mind if it's a man or a woman eating mine. I've had menĂ¡ges with multiple women and one man, but never had more than one man on me...and would be quite a plus if I'd get to see some 'brotherly love' in action.

It's friday. September 11th. Covid-19 quarantine. I'm home-officing and in the middle of worktime. Not even 9:30 a.m. And I'm seriously thinking about getting fucked and sharing some cocksucking with my sexy inspiration.

Damn, I'm wet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!