Thursday, November 9, 2017

I think it's something in the water.

"I told ya it was going to be wonderful"

The overwhelming landscape that surrounded us was no news for me, but I was totally mesmerized by his eyes I could only see under the sunglasses because of my privileged point of view.
The lenses were reflecting the most perfect summer sunset at the white sanded beaches of a tropical paradise. All I could think of was if he had ever seen such a beauty.

 I've never swimmed too far from these waters, but I know the rivers and seas of mine quite well. It doesn't matter how far is the sailor from, or how much had him sailed across the world, they mostly agree there's something magical about this land. Some actually never leave. Some blame it on the mermaids. 

We had climbed a hidden trail upon the coast. Its not even 500 meters far from the beach, but not many people knows these trails. This means we were probably the only ones in quite a big native jungle area. Wich could be dangerous, but also could be fun.

The sun on my skin throughout the green makes me aroused. I feel shivers when my wet hair drips on my golden tanned skin, covered only by a small white bikini. You wear rubber sandals, I am barefoot, feeling the earth, connecting to this ancient energies some will never believe if they never leave the asphalt.

"Come see the falls" - I'll show you what's wet. I climb in front of you, bending over as I much, showing off  to tease the sailor to my trap: you're never leaving again.
Where the water falls three times, under palms and butterflies,  where nothing but Nature can be heard. I take off the bikini , the only thing to keep me human, and dive into the cold waters of a magic pond among the rocks.

I swim to the other side to meet you, out of the waters, with legs to spread for you. I want to see your liquid white skin contrasting to all the colors we're into now.  You hold me against a stone wall, in the perfect angle for a kisst that gets more urgent and deeper as you slide your cock towards my moisted pussy lips.

You're starting to pant. I moan out loud. Something moves among the leaves on the bend. A lizard, or whatever. I felt I broke some spiderwebs as we got there, but I was just too busy being a female. Feeling you filling me up with a hot hard on, as my skin felt cold over the drying water. The wet touch of your warm lips on my already sensitive nipples was way too much to handle. I came hard right in the first time you strongly stroked your manhood into me to its root. My pussy was pulsating and you woun't take it off.

My body relaxed, but you held it firmly and kept banging me. I wish it would take forever, but I know you were anxious, too.  I put my arms around my sailor, rubbing my humid breasts against his sweaty body. "Cum to me..!"

The hotwave hit me from inside as his whole body trembled. He roared like a male, and our kissing were more brutal than biting. Love, naturally.

We say goodbye at the harbour. He sail. I swim.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!