Wednesday, December 6, 2017

New Toys

It's well known that one shouldn't go shopping for groceries when hungry. People tend to buy more food than they should.
I can asure you the same goes for entering a Sex Shop when you're horny and been lonely for a looooong time already.

The door was open and I entered that blue-lightened room, which athmosphere was already bit aphrodisiac. The front part of the store had sexy costumes for all tastes, and naughty accessories for bondage. The back wall was covered with sex toys of the most diverse shapes and colors.

"May I help you..?" - soon the saleswoman came to ask.
"Yes!" - I answered as cordially as I would at the bakery counter: "I want an anal enlarger".

The mid-aged woman, who looked a bit like everybody's Geography high-school  teacher, surprisingly looked at me with confusion. I swear that for a moment, I looked around to see if I was in the right place. I reached for a giant double-dong and felt its cyberskin. Yup, I was at the right place. So I went on, as the women didn't look like she understood me.

" Me and my boyfriend like rough anal, but It's been a long while, and he has a big penis, so, how can I do to enjoy the fun without ending up at the hospital..?"

Oh, right, now the woman actually blushed! I was actually embarrassed with that. I didn't expect a sex shop attendant to blush on a client...at least not such a regular-looking person as me. I guess I blushed too, before she clicked back and start showing me some interesting devices. And she even gave me some technique tips..! What happened to the apparently shy woman from before..? Hehehe...

I'm not really into realistic dildos. I will always prefere real flesh. But I do enjoy vibrators and replicas that will look like toys... So, the barbie-pink vibrator got my eye from the beginning.  But then I had in mind I still need anal training, and that girly penish toy didn't seem to be big enough to help...

That 22x4 cm dildo seemed to be really interesting. I liked its ice-like color. Like a penis shaped icicle. A big, juicy, smooth icicle...

On my way home, I confess I was thinking if any of those people that crossed my way on the streets would imagine what I had inside my candid backpack...

I arrived home and set the mood for that "first date".  Bottle of wine, some sexy music, a time not to worry about anything. I slowly undress of my "civil clothes" to the sound of a naughty heavy metal ballad. Wearing only the jewelry I had on for the day, I spreaded my body over the couch, admiring my own image reflected on the big mirror of the room.

I touched myself. I was throbbing hard, smearing my fingertips with moist. I tasted it, wishing it was your fingers I was sucking my pussy off.

The red wine was mixing with my red blood and red is the color of my fantasies now. Keep playing with my pussy while taking another sip. The other hand reaches the side table nand rests the glass, exchanging it for the pink vibrator.

First the vibrations in all its intensities. Choosing the best positions to rub its veiny -like surface against my shaved pussy. Slowly I'd slide it inside, enjoying every inch of it. No lube was needed , so dripping wet I was.

I pushed it until I had swallowed it whole, feeling that "balls" touching my asshole. Then I let it vibrate, trying to hold it inside without touching. It demands a certain vaginal strength, its a quite heavy toy and I was all wide open, feeling that stick shoved around 15 centimeters deep into me.

My flowing juice was dripping over my asshole. I could see the glossy button of my reflection. I was so excited, all ready to get that ass fucked.

Both my hands grabbed the "ice cock". And my first impulse was sucking it. Feeling my mouth and my pussy full. Of course it didn't feel like a cock, it didn't taste as a cock... But I looked at myself on the mirror and my mind could guess the whole scene. Goosebumps shake my body and contracts my pussy. The vibrator feels harder inside  me.

I rub that translucid  head against my butthole. Feels so good. I force it in. Its not easy, it slides aside, too wet, too tight. That big cock is hard even for my hands to handle.

My pussy is still filled  as the tip of the dildo starts to make its way through my back hole. I moan. The vibrator gets tighter inside me. Its too much to handle, I feel it stretching me from inside.

But there's pleasure in this pain . I shamelessly face the image on the mirror. Undressed, wide opened, exposed, a whole dildo shoved in the drooling pussy, and the asshole stretched around the head of a giant one.

Another sip of the wine. Nobody around, but he's on my mind. Anxious to see me having it all inside me. Push it harder. Another inch disappears. The vibrator almost slides off. I hold it. The touching changes the vibration, I loose coordination and the dildo goes deeper. Oh, it hurts. Feels great. A little more.

My pussy spits the pink vibrator out. I almost cum. A hot stream of moist flows out, and I feel that warm waving smearing my asshole even smoother. One of the hands rubs the vibrators head against my clit. The other proceeds pushing all that 22 centimeters into my ass.  "Go on...stretch this asshole for me..."- I can hear him saying.

" I can't push it any further"... I mumble. I feel its the limit. Not even half the device is in.  My pussy feels hot and looks red, swollen, red of all the rubbing.

A little bit more. Slowly. Feeling every inch. Inside. Out. In. Out. Sliding. Into my butthole, into my pussy. One each time. Taking turns.  The big dildo now goes deeper, and the moaning is louder. I take it totally off. For a moment, through the mirror, I see my loosened hole. And shove the dildo all back inside . Then off again. It doesn't hurt anymore, just pure delight.

Nipples hard, drooling pussy, stretched to the limit. Ah, you'd want to see that. Screw me with the toys, screw it all inside me, make my butthole blink. Fill my gap with your warm, tasty cum.

An hallucinating orgasm expells the dildo from my ass as my pussy squirts. Dreaming on your cock. In having all my holes creampied. In having your hands around my neck.

This will be a loooooong wait. But I'll be ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!