Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fit to fuck

This blog's name just make no sense at all. I should name it "Bitch In Heat", but instead chose this "Icycle Cycle" stuff, and I know exactly way: I thought the expression was funny, and made up at least 248 reasons to justify using that. Well, it's true that I somehow like ice and snow and also cycles, but...okay, let's just not get into that.

One hundred sixty six - says the calendar. A zillion years,in my account. Has been some crazy times, an for a while I wasn't even missing it. But now it comes back as spring opens. And as the weather gets hotter I can feel the heat taking over.

But these days... I don't give a shit. 


Day wasn't breaking yet, but anxiety kicked me out of the bed where I had already an almost-sleepless night. But somehow, I felt excited. Went to the porch and started doing some simple stretching exercises. The indirect light that came from the corridor let me barely see my silhouette reflected on a mirror.

Tennis shoes, a very adherent sports shorts and a sportive bra. Definitely, there's lot s of other women around that would look better than me right now in these outfits. But I was up to try and change that. And my mind started to get set on these crazy fitness inspo thoughts, like "uh, I'll soon look so great on this mirror, my butt will be a scandal, my legs will be a pair for one to die for. Just needed to work that little ass out a bit...

I started with the squats. Up and down. Could feel the muscles burning, and somehow that felt good. Up and down, making my legs stronger, so I could twerk on your dick like that. Up and down, and I'm getting sweaty, imagining your hard on right below my spreaded legs. Up and down and I can only think about how many times my pussy would've have swallowed your cock in that movement. On, two, ten, twenty five times, fifty... And the slower I go, the heavier it feels.

My legs start to hurt, but I couldn't stop the movement, as my mind was surrended to the fantasy. The muscle pain was similar to the sweet delight of bouncing on your lap. At some point, my whole body begs to stop, but my pussy, that drools for more. That's how I love to get sweaty, to get tired, to feel my body working. Might be the so-called endorphines, but I feel fucking fantastic.

To the floor, back to the gym mat, time for some abs. I force my body forward, as if reaching to suck. I wouldn't mind having your knees keeping mine together, my hands tied... I'd totally depend on my core strenght to project my body and feel how tasty you are...

Instead of holding together, my knees start to drift away. I feel my cunt throbbing, my breath getting heaviner, the bodywork is so much pain that feels arousing.  And the indecent idea of some nasty kind of gym sports comes to my mind. How many of that equipments could be used to find amazing positions to develop strenght and lust. Oh, you should fuck me from behind on the peck deck machine.. I would happily do the hack squats just the way I previously described, going up and down your hard juicy meat. And by the way, leg addution, abduction equipments have always inspired me naughty scenes...

On my lustful gymnasium, I'm already served, speaded, given, underpants ripped off, merciless finger raped, banged, exploited, flogged. I'm so damn horny, feel my clit so  hard, my lips so swollen and moist as my fingers play. One moist finger slips inside my ass, I allow myself to moan. Again, I resist the temptation of penetrating my vagina. Thats so silly, thats so self sacrificying, thats so kinky, sick and overwhelming.  I just need to cum. And its comes like a shock. I feel like screaming.

The kind of training my body needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!