Tuesday, October 16, 2018

This exercise-thing is only making me hornier...


Almost midnight, I'm the last to leave the gym. Been trainning mostly alone tonight: it was a busy day and I could only save my last hours for that, but no way I wouldn't work my body out a bit and give my mind a well-deserved rest.
One hour and a half later, I was full of endorphines, looking at the mirror. My spring-tanned body all sweaty in a gym outfit - ah, that athletic vanity! - is so ready for some inner action... 

The gym is full of equipments one could give new and more interesting functions to...Impossible not to think about one thousand hundred delighful positions to be tasted, touched, fingered, licked, fucked, banged, damned, pleased, wonderfully smeared. All the ways i'd like to surrender at my crimsom perversions on the abduction chair or the weight bench.

Hear me whispering to your ear...'C'mon, come closer, be my personal trainner for tonight. Make me sweat, loose my breathe, and then start all over again, until I'm dripping and begging you (not) to stop. Feel my tights, they're so hot, so in need of a massage...And maybe your cheeky pinky finger will poke a hole right in the middle of my outfit, in between my legs. And make me squat for you. Deep enough to swallow your muscle all the way in...'

You better be aware that I'm trainning to fuck you like an ironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!