Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fucking football sunday

brazil_sex_soccer
There is a big buzz about Neymar finally trading Brazilian football for European teams. Spanish teams, precisely. Today, he plays his "goodbye game" with Santos, against Flamengo team. At the "National Stadium", as FIFA wants us to call the remodelled Mané Garrincha Stadium.

I don't understand this. Mané Garrincha was a great Brazilian football hero. Why take away the honors? Just because the guy had a terrible-sounding name?

Anyway...Come on: it can't even be called an official goodbye, since Neymar didn't decide yet either if he's going to Barcelona or Real Madrid. Boo hoo. That butt ugly guy, who has no clue about how shallow and ignorant he is, a guy who knows nothing but how to play good football (yeah, this he does, in fact, or at least used to). He has been receiving millions just to play ball. He is making a lot of money with publicity too: everybody wants to ally to the image of the talented, good-humored, healthy, young and attractive (!!) guy. I heard recently he became a comic book character, to be featured among the country's most famous childrens comics characters.

Who believed in that tale that he wouldn't leave his hometown... his football.. his nation... blablabla..? Money, money changes everything...Money confuses the values. It gives these guys power. Problem is that they want power to party and get the girls, while the giants behind them are making money to take over the world. They are cheap pieces of the game, think about it. And they don't even know how to deal with the rules. That they end up in vain vanity, ruin their own talents in partying, drugs and vicious rlationships. Become selfish chauvinists, like Cristiano Ronaldo.

Yeah, okay, that "Vice-Miss Buttocks" may be a tramp. Who knows, a girl who thinks it's an honor to be called "Vice-Miss Buttocks" cannot have her brains working right, anyway, but telling to a newspaper that "He called me 'Little Horse!", as if that meant he  said she was the girl he was all his life waiting for...That was pitiful. I felt sad for her, truly. The guy calls her "Little Horse", seems specifically obsessed with her butt, openly tells her he has a girlfriend. Then, sets a date for a high-security meeting, fucks and disappears.

What was the little innocent family girl expecting? Flowers in the morning next? Breaksfast in bed with a ring and a proposal?

And no, I'm not being sexist here. I mean, I'm not saying she's a bad girl or doesn't have a nice heart just because she looks and behaves like a slut (she got famous here after having a lesbian affair with the winner of the "Miss Buttocks" contest). But I do am saying that this guy is no good stuff either. What makes it "normal" to a guy to have everything he wants - even a girl - just because "he can". He can buy the whole security system to hide her - even because he don't wanna loose his official partner. He can hit on any girl, because he probably thinks it's an honor for her to have his attention. That so-naive Vice Miss Buttocks said herself she was amazed because he was Cristiano Ronaldo, so talented, famous and gorgeous, and he was hitting on her.

Maybe, in fact, she could take it as an honor...to the point he called her "Little Horse". Really, my male readers (if there are still readers around, anyway) : would you call "Little Horse" a girl you are trying to get to know better, in a real romantic sense?

Of course I'm not telling the girl should get all offended and react by telling CR how much God will make him burn in hell for that, or anything. If I had a nice butt I wouldn't mind at all being called that in private, or maybe even in public, by my partner, my lover, my friend - as a joke or as tease - but by someone I am intimate enough to allow to.

 Again if I had a nice butt, and a guy called me "Little Horse" in such a brief contact, what would happen next doesn't matter: the point is that I take for sure that there is not a chance for him to be feeling any romantic or caring for me. He wants to fuck. I can fuck, I can pretend I didn't get, I can accept, I can deny... But, really: "I thought he was in love!" is not an excuse...

Well, whatever. I don't have to worry about any football stars hitting on me. I don't have a nice butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!