Sunday, September 24, 2017

I want you whore.

Unbelievable. I've been awaken for over 30 hours now. Had a long day of activities at my weekends job, which involves quite a bit of physical effort, so, I should be feeling tired as hell, but I'm strong and motivated! Not to say, I'm bit excited in fact.
Yes, I had spend all night up with him again. Judge me, I couldn't resist his appeal. Its hopeless, I'm a basket case and might die of him.

Last night we decided to go somewhere we could make sure no one would know us. I knew exactly the place. A nightclub that would play generic pop music and served nice drinks, which meant at least somewhat fun enough to consider.
We called the cab and he drove us from the hotel to the club. I was wearing a top coat and took it off on my way into the club. He looked at me, seemed surprised by my black leather looks.

-Uau. -He'd only say, blinking his eyes.
- I thought you would like.

I kept looking at him, trying to guess when he would figure. So far he didn't show. We had just ordered our drinks when an old Shakira song dragged us to the dancefloor. Once more we would share a dance, careless about the steps and focused on each other's bodies. By the time the song ended, our drinks were served on the table.  I preferred to sit on his lap  instead  of the couch.

The song now was some radio-oriented latin pop and I started to move my hips against his body. I knew he'd take it as a permission for more daring caresses. I felt his big hands moving from my waist to in between my legs, and that long fingers sneak as claws into my underwear, touching and exploring shamelessly.
We knew we were being observed. And we couldn't even pretend we'd give a damn.  Both his hands were right in the center of my body, spreading my pussy opened under my lacey panties.
He was squeezing and teasing me with his fingertips, slowly dipping them in and out to the root.

He had two fingers sliding between my buttcrack and my vagina, and they started taking turns in penetrating my ass hole, already smeared with pussy juice. I was flowing like a river and  desperately needed to have him inside me, but I knew I'd just cum too fast if his cock touched my cunt now...
We were kissing and enjoying each other's flavour, which was driving me even more eager.  With my free hand I unzipped his jeans and reached for that huge juicy cock , that seemed harder than ever.

Look at that little bitch...she,'s about to get some..!

Suddenly I got aware of all that glances at us. Some were discreet, others would come closer to openly admire and comment about the scene.
He had been stretching my ass for a while now and I could lead him to my hole. I rubbed that delicious cock against my soaked pussy, covering it in moist before pushing it gently towards my buttocks.

"Oh my gosh, how can she take such a big dick like this...!" -A sexy lady smiled in shock. "This whore must be well trained.." , a man besides her watched closely enough  so I felt like a kind of exhibition. Maybe that's what our sexual energy actually is: a form of art, and a fucking masterpiece.
I tried to close my eyes, but didn't want to miss not one of his reactions and expressions.

"You re a cum-guzzling anal whore whose sole purpose in life is to pleasure me..!"

His hands were grabbing my hips and his long fingers would end up pinching my clit and teasing my pussy, as  he pumped his dick inside my ass.
I would notice the way men was glancing at me, but also I would notice the way women looked at him..!  I was sure a lot of them had never seen a dick as big as that one, or at least had never fucked one.  And I was aware my tiny figure would complete the scene with an enhancing effect.

'I want you to expose me..!' - I asked, almost begging again. That submissive part suited me so fine. We walked to the secret rooms maze there was a big hall for couples only, and where fantasies knew no limits.
He tried to break my lingerie but couldn't, so he pulled it aside instead. Bended me over and banged me hard in the ass while his fingers worked my pussy. And there was no more discreet looks, we were onstage and putting off quite a fucking spectacle.

A random lady came closer, spreaded her legs and started touching herself.
He demanded me to help her by licking her pussy while finger fucking her in the ass. I could only guess  how did he look as he ripped off my tiny asshole with his  dick . I had my mouth focused on tapping her cunt with my tongue and carefully insert my long-nailed fingers upon her ass.

-Make this slut feel what you are feeling now... - his attacks were getting merciless as his cock felt to be growing even harder.  I  got bit jealous on the way that anonymous woman looked at him, but I absolutely couldn't blame her... After all it was my ass he was sticking his dick into.
He made me give her a strapon to fuck my pussy while he was still bangng my butt. I felt no pain anymore as he would  show off the way he was massacrating me from behind.

My tits got squeezed against her soft skin. My efforts were in exploiting an unknowed woman whose hands were keeping my gap wide opened while Red rested his cock in the dephts of her throat.  And when he was drowning his cock all the way inside my ass, I could feel her moisted mouth gently sucking his balls, as it hit against my swollen clit.

"Fuck her harder..!" - the audience would cheer. He grabbed me by the hair and threatened to my ear. "They're all seeing the bitch you are..!"  I was being impaled, condemned, exposed, humiliated,abused, exploited fucked good..!  Never been so enslaved. Never felt so free.

He was holding my hair firmly and destroying my butthole with his rock hard boner. My pussy was being harshly rubbed against the other woman's face and I felt his dick pulsating inside me, meaning he soon would cum. This thought drove me to the limit, and I yelled him my urge to cum... 

If he hadn't permitted, I'd probably had exploded anyway... I squirted my hot cum all over that woman's face, few seconds before feeling a hot sprint filling my butt and drip it throughout my legs...
 He softly kissed my cheek: "Now you sit on her face and let her eat my cum from your ass.."

I wouldn't dare to disobey. I kissed him deep as I felt some hungry mouth French kissing my butt hole. I was learning everyday what it meant to live solely to please him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!