Saturday, September 23, 2017

Ropes and Dreams

I knew I shouldn't be there. As always, there I was, though. Promising myself it would be the last time. Promising myself I would let it go at once.
It has been a while since we last met, anyway.  Things had changed a lot, at least for me.  And for the first time in years I felt confident about meeting him, exactly because I believed I was finally immune to his deeds.

I was probably the last client to enter the bar that night. The show was long over, most people were leaving. But I had worked the whole day since before dawning and I wasn't up for much anyway. Just agreed in showing up because would be pretty unpolite not to go there, knowing how rarely he's in town. "We are friends." - I kept saying to myself, forcing that situation off the scope of my so called love-life.

-There you are, at last..! - he welcomed me with a smile. 

Kiss on the cheek. May I buy you a drink. He didn't ask for how long I've been there, which was a little disappointing. My inner pride was screaming for noticing that maybe he didn't even missed me at all.

We started having any kind of soft conversation, amenities... I probably was way more exhausted than I thought I was. My head was becoming light and dizzy, I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I sure didn't want to be that unpolite, but fact is that I couldn't even keep track of what he was telling me.

-Are you all right? - He asked at some point, sounding worried.
-Yes, I... I'm just tired, that's all.

So he would go on telling that long story I wasn't get to follow at all. I thought about ordering a coffee, or energy drink. I was starting to worry about how would I leave home in that condition, since I was there by driving my own car. His voice went on and on, blabbing, and that's the last thing I can remember.


When I opened my eyes, I thought for a second that all happenings before were merely a dream. I was in my room, in my bed. Only when I tried to get up I notice I was firmly tied to the bedsides. Again.

-You know... you shouldn't lie to me like that.

-Whatta fuck are you talking about? - I reacted in anger, while he would keep that undisturbable voice tone.

-Shhhh...!- he  was giving back at me, manipulating something I couldn't see. - Just say "I'm sorry", and I might think about accepting your apologies...

-I have nothing to apologize for...Even less for you..! 

This sure triggered his fury.

-You said you loved me, and you'd be mine forever, remember?! - Now his eyes were filled in rage and he was screaming very close to my face, violently grabbing my chin. - You've cheated on me, bitch, and don't you dare denying it!

-What the hell are you saying, we broke up a zillion years ago, and it wasn't even my fault tha...

-You're MINE ! - He bursted, hitting hard with a long leather whip on my inked skin. I knew exactly what he was trying to point. I said nothing, but looked away from him. He was forcing me to face him.

-You are mine. And I'm not giving you up. So, be a good girl and honor your own fucking word! - he slapped my face and moved away. Then he turned back, watching me. It was useless to try to escape, I knew that. Having a lover so bigger than me was always a turn on for bondage games. But it also meant big trouble if things eventually got out of hand.

I've decided then I wouldn't give what he wanted. He came back to me and ripped off my panties. I didn't react.  Closed my eyes and stayed quiet as he hit me again with the whip. Nothing. He squeezed my breasts, pinching my nipples hard. "I know you're feeling this..!" - he laughed sleazily.

Of course I was feeling everything: the sore skin under his whipping, my clamped nipples about to bleed, and the way he fucked me with the whip handle. All these sensations that could mean pleasure or pain, I was hard on my way trying to show none. If he noticed I was turned on, he'd get excited. If he noticed I was suffering, he'd feel good about punishing me. So I drove my thoughts somewhere neutral and boring, where he wouldn't get a drop of moist from my wide open pussy.

-So... Hamalka doesn't want to play ...- he finally stated. I kept my eyes shut, my face without expression, believing he finally got I was not for joking, and maybe we should seriously talk about how far these bondage stuff was going anyway. I mean, that was quite okay while part of the relationship and we were both aware of how things were going, but this time he fucking doped me, and I really wasn't intending to end up among the bedsheets with him. That wasn't only lousy, it was so damn dangerous and way beyond common sense.

-Pardon, Ma'am... I guess you really didn't get it.  If you're not in for the play, maybe it's time to take things more seriously here...

I didn't have a second to think about what could that mean. And in the very second I opened my eyes he lock my head in the darkness of a tight leather hood. I could barely breathe while he turned me belly down and I felt ropes being tied all over my body, tighly as hell. He squeezed and tied my breasts, and I'd scream with an excruciating pain when he tightened the knots. But the hood suffocated me as I felt him introducing not one, but at least three cold round capsules inside my vagina. I tried to move my hips but I was totally paralyzed. When I felt his fingertips ticking my asshole, I knew I could wait for the cold moist of some lube that precedes some anal insertion.

Instead, he spit on my asshole and started finger fucking it carefreely. One finger, two, slow or fast, never mind, he was just manipulating it to will. I started to feel wet and one of the gadgets fell from my pussy.  He gave an evil laugh: "Could it be that your're so broken that cannot even hold it inside, your loosened bitch..!" -then he shoved the thing back inside and tightened one round of rope along my body - passing right through in between my legs. The rope would disappear into my labia while keeping the toys locked in.

Last thing, he unzipped a hole on the hood, allowing me to breath through my mouth. I should had imagine that as I opened my lips to breathe, he'd  shove something in. He kissed me so long, going so deep with his tongue that I felt I'd faint. 

Then he released the cuffs that held me to the bed, tuned me belly down and pulled both my arms back, closing the cuffs across the leg spreader. I was in quite an awkward, uncomfortable position. All exposed, feeling my breasts pulsating for the lack of bloodflow. The whole body wrapped in that ropes, as a piece of meat that I am. I wasn't seeing, I wasn't hearing okay, for the leather hood was muffling my ears. I could hear his voice, but not always could understand the talking.

Suddenly a shockwave of heat and vibration started moving inside me...! The capsules he put inside me were nothing else than fucking remote controlled vibrating Ben-Wa balls. I started moaning louder and louder. 

-Now I guess you're enjoying, huh..? - he laughed,  and I could feel his breath on my crotch, meaning that he was watching my bald pussy very closely. - You're dripping wet now... So, why don't you show some gratitude?

-T...t-thank you..! - I mumbled. I wasn't thinking at all. He slapped my pussy hard with the whip. 
-What? Say it louder, I can't hear you..!
-Thank you..! - In the little of my strenght, I felt like I was actually screaming. He whippeed me in the pussy again.
- Thank what?? - His voice got harder, another slap and now he was pinching my nipples, too. 
- Thank you, MASTER..! - I ended up saying.
- Again. Mean it, you little whore..!
- Thank you, Master, thank you.! - and now I sure was screaming out loud. I was crying already. The harder he hit, the wetter I'd get, and I felt I was about to cum. The rope tightened over my vagina wouldn't allow me to spit off the Ben Wa balls, and the vibration and movement were way too strong to drive me to an orgasm. Instead it was pure torture. 

He turned me around and proceeded choking me on his hard rock dick, grabbing my tits that I'd guess purple-squeezed by then. He took off the hood and sat on my face, suffocating me.  Tiny woman I am, he could grab both my buttcheeks, spreading my butt open and pulling the rope strongly rubbing it against my asshole. I could feel his cock deep on my throat as he'd rub his balls against my face. He loosened the rope in between my legs. just enough to get access to my butthole. One hand  was grabbing my pussy, trying to keep the vibrators inside...one slided out and rolled to the floor. The sensation of expelling that vibrating device was so relieving that in fact increased my excitement. I almost cummed.

-You'll cum when I say so..! - he strongly made notice. And as a prove of his power, he turned off the vibrators and got off me. All of a sudden, everything stopped. All that overwhelming physical touching turned cold and distance. Even the room became silent, and I felt confused , sobbing and panting while crossing looks with his ice cold eyes. 

-Please, don't stop..! - I moaned softly.
He just watched.
-Please... - I insisted, still in a whisper, but craving was escalating to desperation in microseconds.
Still no reaction. Now that pervert was really torturing me...
-I... - I gulped-...I'm sorry, master.
He slowly nodded. I was loud and clear while sincere tears would roll down my totally messed up face.

-I'm sorry, master..! I was such a bad girl and undeserving of your attention..! Please, let me cum, I beg of you, master..! I'll make it all up to you, I swear..! Please, oh, please...I'm so sorry, my master..!

That sly smile showed upon his face again, as he admired his work. There I was , utterly prostrate wrecked, worn out and given.  I didn't need no mercy: all I was craving for was his hot meat inside me all over, 'til I get drenched on his cum.

-Please, fuck me, my master..! Let me cum..please..! - yeah, I was begging hard.

Then the vibration restarted. He was on top of me shoving his whole cock at once inside my ass. Taking it all out before diving it again all the way deep. I screamed and cried everytime I felt that stocking right in.  He was not only holding the toys inside me, but also pressing my cunt in a way the vibration would reverberate to his fingers, pinching my clit. He increased the rythym and I noticed his face was getting red. I've seen how that goes. 

-Get ready for my load..! - He could barely have time to say. I felt his cock getting tense and then exploding in a hot wave inside me. And when it hit, I couldn't hold no more. I expelled the remaining vibrating balls along with a tidal squirting,  that mingled with his cum that were flowing outta me.

I'm totally his. And he knows it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!