Monday, September 18, 2017

Sittin In The Bus

"What are you doing now?"

A bit more than one hour to showtime. By then there's nothing more  to do than wait. We were in the bus, not a regular bus, but one of these big ones without windows, one can't see anything from inside.

I sit on his lap, already heading for teasing. Moving my hips against his body purposedly to pull the skirt bit up, making it such a disposable detail. Anyone could see, but still no one would notice if we made it quiet enough. One of his hands started climbing my inner thighs and soon he dipped one finger into my pussy.

-If you go on, there will be no "i-have-to-go-onstage" excuse that would get me off you. - I warned. He didn't care. I could feel his dick growing harder and hotter right below me. So thirsty to drown in my soaked vagina. But there would be simply no time for that.

-Let me sit on it... Just a little bit..! - It was as if worthy begging. He helped me to unzip his pants and discretly slide it all it. When I felt it couldn't go deeper, I had to hold a moan he desguised with a kiss.

Years gone by didn't erase that teenage fetish for his rockstar stance. How many times she got her sheets wet by squirting at that kind of dreams. Now she could have them all.

- Take me onstage in leather lingerie and give your audience a really impressive performance, letting they see how hard your cock fills my every hole...

- That would really be something.

He felt her juice dripping down as his now shameless moves reached for her breasts still covered by the dress. He grabbed them both from below the fabric, and pulled her body closer. She spreaded her legs a bit, leaned over and purred when a moist finger tickled her ass.

-I have to go bang my head for a while, now...
-You're not going anywhere until you bang me to cum...- her moves intensify, about to loose control.He knows how to push the right bottom now. And feel her body convulsionate in an orgasm.

-There you go. The show goes onstage now.
-But you still have a hard on..!

Kissed her and left. He was all ready to play.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!