Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Quickie, Saltie, Wettie Daydreaming for Today:

Did I tell about that day at the beach..?

Well, it's not really a desert beach, but there's very little people going to it. Mainly because there's no beach restaurants or any commerce on that part of the shore. We had been there ever since early in the morning, enjoying the warm waves and the pleasant feeling of the sun shining upon our skin. Now we were sharing some contemplative moments under the shade of a big tree. I was laid down over a big beach towel, he was sitting by my side, smoking a cigarette, hair caught in a ponytail. His white skin had turned red on his shoulders and those sunburns could hurt later, but by that moment, the world was pure perfection.

I pulled up my sunglasses a bit, and started to admire his looks. I guessed his eyes lost into horizon under that exotic sunglasses, and started making plans for the night. Then he noticed I was staring, turned around and smiled.

-I can feel the weight of your stare.
-I am feeling something else.

He smiled. Gosh, I absolutely love that smile..!

-Do you wanna go home?
-No, I want you to do me right here.
-Really? - he laughed. I frowned.
-Awww...yes. But I know reality is strange from fantasy.
-Maybe we can play on safe grounds. - he said, already pulling the lace of my bikini bottom.

I laughed, slapped his face and tied back the bikini. But as soon as I laid back again, his hand started caressing my lower belly, softly and teasefully (if this word even exists). I closed my eyes. The whole world was only his fingertips sliding over my belly and hips. The sound of the waves. The refreshing breeze. His hands going lower. I feel his fingers touching the edge of the bikini. That was just too hot.

-I'll stop if someone approaches. - he promised.

I trusted him and relaxed, feeling my pussy pulse as he grabbed it with a handful. That massage was getting me irreparably wet.

"-I'm a-check if there's sand in your bikini.." - he joked, and listening to his voice over the waves brought me back the reality of his presence there. I opened my eyes as his fingers explored in between my legs. pulling the bikini a bit, ticking my clit. sliding up and down the moisted crack.

I was moving my hips in frenzy as I felt him reaching into me. I heard voices approaching and saw another couple, with a kid, walking along the waterline.

-They'll see us.- I said.
-They can't figure out what's going on.

He didn't stop, instead went deeper. It was hard to hold the moans. The family walked past us without any shock.
Then he reached to the cooler and got a quite big ice stone, as the ones we were using to cool our drinks, rounded shaped, kinda capsule-like. He put that to my mouth and I sucked it. Then as he kissed my cold lips he pulled the ice inside my pussy.

-"Hold it in" - he commanded.
-"I can't" - I mumbled, feeling it quickly melting.
 I could never predict what came next: he just grabbed me and pulled my hips up, pulled my bikini and quenched his thirst of that water flowing out of me. His feverish hot lips against my iced cunt, was enough to make me cum - and I felt his tongue deep inside as my pussy throbbed.

From afar, I could see the happy family walking back along the shore.

-Let's go some...'safer grounds' - I said.
-In a minute. - Red smile. - Right now, I can't really walk anywhere...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!