Saturday, August 18, 2018

Your cum-guzzling whore (II)

There, leaning over that balcony, the city was mine. I was on top of the world, higer than DiCaprio in "Titanic": the ocean of city lights below me was impressively silent from the second last floor of the hotel tower.

You came from behind me and gave me a demanding hug, pressing my tiny body against yours. I love the way you feel huge around me.
The step on the porch's design was so fitting, that climbing it got me in the very perfect height to rub my trunks against your hips and feel you getting hard inside your pants. You were breathing hard on my neck, licking my ear, biting my shoulder, as if about to devour my flesh, literally.

Your hands reach for my cleavage, claiming for my breasts to grab. Ah, your moans were making me soaked, I could feel my panties drowning between my feverish pussy lips.

There, invisible in front of the capital, you'd fill your hands and my holes. Locked between your manhood and the rail, there's no escape. One of your strong hands goes down to pull my underwear aside, and I feel your fingers exploring my inside.  The other grabs my neck, my hair, keeps me tamed, under your total control.

You cover my mouth to keep me from screaming as I feel your throbbing cock diving into me. Ah, that hot meat belongs sliding in and out of my dripping wet holes. In which one of them will you pump your tasty load into, tonight..?

I'm begging on my knees to be your slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!