Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Virgin again, waiting to feel your cock...

They say the vibes and energies of the people you have sex with, will remain on your body for 6 months. It's been over 4 since I last had sex, and its bit sad to think its most likely that the vibes and energies of it will totally leave my body before I have a chance to renew the load...

Yeah, I'm naughty. And I keep naughty pictures of you for my delight. Your enhardened cock portraited in eye-candy angles, makes me wet and wondering how come I can take all this deep into my butthole. Oh, I miss that. That hot throbbing meat is so much sexier to feel inside me than any toy.

My pussy drools at these thoughts. Ah, it's still untouched. Ever since the last time not a finger had been penetrating it. As a virgin afraid of ruining her own precious condition, I struggle to keep this sweet torture: and so far it's been paying off. My desire gets more demanding. My fantasies go wilder.

You, impaling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!