Friday, December 22, 2017

Homework

Its the third night already on this vacations, that I completely , literally spent with a dildo shoved to my ass. Yeah, I'm this kind of freak. Totally capable of masturbating for hours and hours, cumming on and on shamelessly.

Now that I'm fully growth up, I understand more of what I want in sex and why I like it that way.  I love anal stimulation.  But anal tricks demand an extra atone, tion, and fact is that not many men knows how to make a woman enjoy anal pleasures.

In times like this, when I'm alone and there's no rush,  I'll start by picturing you fingering and eating my wide open pussy.  I love to notice how our fantasies match with perfection, as you want to be in control and I want to feel dominated.

Still caught on the idea of being locked in bondage , as you serve yourself into all my holes.  I imagine you choking me on your cock , commanding me to keep my mouth opened as I drool and gag on your meat.

I spread my legs as much as I can, forcing it a little harder as a sexy stretching exercise. Isnt it about to push the limits, anyway..? I feel my pussy hot and swollen, she likes to be shown, she's so dripping wet... I wish it was your fingers dipping into my pussy, and lubing my delicate asshole, one by one, all the fingers in one hand.

I  must hold myself from the temptation of touching my engorged clit. Its too soon, and if I cum now I won't take today's lesson. There should really be a course on how to enjoy being assfucked.

But right now I am all ready to begin. The 22x 4,5 centimeters toy is firmly positioned and I slowly let it in and out, getting used with the shape of its head making its way trough.

I move my hips back and forward, and in my mind its your dick that my butt swallows bit by bit.  Its not easy, the dildo is so big... But wasn't that my choice? I bought a big dildo to get my ass trained in taking a massive cock in, an enjoy the cruel banging to the creampie.

I push it deeper, and feel my pussy drool. I reach to the other toy and try to get it into my pussy. There's no room, its crazy. I remember your promise of shoving them inside me with your own hands.  Oh, dear, you'll worn me out so badly...

Now the big dildo slides in and out my asshole so easily. I  take it all off, enjoy the gap and then push it back in. It doesn't hurt more than its pleasant. I'll come if I solely hear your voice asking me to.  But in my fantasy you're squeezing my clamped-nipples titties and panting in my ear as you get your hard cock ready to fill me with a hot, heavy load.

Boy, I could spend the whole night like that...

And I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!