Thursday, December 21, 2017

Night hunger

One in the morning and I should be sleeping. Tomorrow's a busy day, and so was today. But part of my tasks for this afternoon was writing a couple of reviews about a subject that really makes me horny.

I was already wet when he called me and said he couldn't sleep. I knew he was fishing for some sexy chatting. I was totally in the mood. He teased me, sending pictures of his sexy bondage equipments. "I have everything I need here, but you." -that was almost romantic. "I need you here now'.  - he doesn't beg, but demands.

He promises to tie my arms and legs in a way I cannot move.  Legs held spread on a straight bar, and mouth held open by a weird device like some kind of mask. My pussy floods with lust  at his every word.

I tease his dirty mind to cum, as he tells me more about his perversions. The memory of choking on his delicious cock makes my pussy dripping. I slide a finger lubed with moist to inside my blinking asshole. Feels so good I get hungry for more.

Its time for some gaping fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!