Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 13: This ain't no slumber party

...I must re-educate my sleep or else I'll be trashed for facing the 30-hours trip I have ahead. And this time I sure don't intend to arrive and crash to bed. if I could, I wouldn´t even sleep at all those days, just not to waste a second of it.

I thought last night I would have easier time sleeping, but again it was bit difficult. It was soccer night again, and no matter I care or not, people out there do and they'll make it clear with a lot of firecrackers, shouting and horns. And still no stopping - it's almost noon and I can still eventually hear firecrackers.

But it was not the party in the streets that kept me awake: I'm just anxious. Departure day is getting closer and despite of the fact I FUCKING hate planes and travelling alone, I´m more focused of the great things I'm sure there are waiting for me on the other side of the rainbow. And this makes me all skippy too.

Another sunny day in Hamalkaland. No worries but to get lost on the blue sky of the eyes I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!