Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 21: Rock me!

International Rock Day. Perfectly fitting for a Friday 13th. I wandered the heart of the rock city with my favourite Heavy Metal Barbie, feeling more urban than ever. I know that sometimes I complain and mourn about living in the big city, but I truly love this metropolis and I'm deeply proud of being born and raised in such a rich and beautiful place. Problem is that glamour and modernity are always attached to capitalism and greedy people - and that´s the part I can easily live without.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun shopping, walking, taking pictures and having almost a liter of chocolate milk shake. Really nice days, these. I am really happy my cousin is here, she's really making the days go faster and funnier.

"May the true Gods of Metal grant their blessing upon thy Friday..!"

Let´s do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!