Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 20: Liberty awaits



One more chapter of the bizarre novel that is my life. A mix of heaven and hell: and changing from one to other in a minute. Quite a rollercoaster ride, with the frightening difference that there's not the slightest assurance if I´ll end up alive and well. And no idea about what comes next is either a climb or a fall.

Went out with my two allies, heading downtown to another "3s Day" - this stands for subway, shopping and sushi. Despite of the rain, it was a very pleasant time: funny talking, japanese speaking, lots of make up, jewelry and other girlie stuff. Won't talk here about the stressful moments, it's just not worth it nor good for my skin.

Hang on, Hamalka...just a little bit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!