Sunday, August 19, 2012

Personal whore


 And wanna know what? Yeah, maybe I´m deeply sick, but there´s something that excites me about showing off to the world how great fuck I am, but you´ll never get it because I´m taken. Fuck feminism on this point: I like to be exhibited and enjoyed by the one I love. It´s an  aphrodisiac feeling to know the guy by your side feels sexually priviledged in having you. If a girl feels humiliated by this, she is the one who´s giving away this privilege so easily. If any or many can say that is fucking you and you´re not proud of it, then you´re a whore. But that one guy can say whatever he wants: he´s fucking me because he can, and he can because I want to.

Call me your bitch and do it out loud so everyone will know it. I´m a bitch
Yours only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!