Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let the days go...


Wednesday feels like monday. Maybe because of the hangover I had the whole day. I went to sleep last night, or better saying, this morning, with a major headache. Slept for three hours or so, and woke up with that feeling of empty head I hate. Well done to me, shouldn't drink one sip of alcohol with an empty stomach, but last night I happened to accept one dosis or two of whisky before I even remember I hadn´t eaten the whole day. I'm this kind of person who forgets to eat if I'm too busy or doing something interesting. Unfortunately, I was just too busy, though in the great company of a girl friend I hadn't seen in years. I've been meeting a lot of old friends lately. Maybe because it was me who stayed in the limbo for so long...

In the end of the day I was gifted with the sound of the laughs I love so much. It was a moment of bliss among the chaos. I was in hell, but heaven echoed only to me through my earphones.
At least until the boss came to call me back to the lousy reality of that shitty office...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!