Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mothernity


Oookay... This was a freaking tuesday. This morning, when my father left me in front of the office, as he does everyday, he said: "There's something different here." And I looked around and said "No, everything is the same". And he "No, no, there is anything different here... maybe it's the door..." Well, I didn't mind what he was saying, and didn't notice anything different anyway. Me and my friend we work at the same place, and our building is the most far away from the Office Park entrance. There is no way you can see our building entrance from the front of the condominium, it's about 100 meters away and in a higher level than the street. Anyway, when we arrived at our building's front desk, they were actually installing new doors there...We immediately glanced at each other and agreed that was #creepy.

Last night I actually slept well and woke up happy, for I met Mr.Red* in my dreams. We were together again and incredibly happy, I couldn't stop touching and staring at him, just to be sure that was real. In my dreams he was with me in my room - I mean, it was my room, at my house, but it wasn't really the place where I actually live...-well, you know, this freakin' things that happens when we´re dreaming.- And there was a beige moth flying all over my room. I don't like moths, I'm actually very afraid of them, but in my dream I didn't care, totally enchanted by his presence, I even took that as a good sign or something. Woke up happy indeed...

A moth like this...


Unfortunately, after arriving at the office I had the stupid idea of researching the net to know what does it mean to dream about moths...Well, I didn't like what I got. I know it's stupid - and I'm so stupid that I actually went to confirm that with the Online Magic 8 Ball .Only to get even more disappointed...


What a hell am I talking about anyway...dreams and Magic 8 balls...

* By the way, after all this "50 Shades of Grey" fever and this "Mr. Gray" stuff, I'm starting to feel embarassing of refering to my lover as "Mr. Red". I started this long before I even know about that stupid book, but now I just can't stand the thought of people thinking my erotic adventures with Mr. Red are in fact some lousy non-creative version of a vulgarly popular bestseller. So, I'm starting to think about a new name to give him. Something that actually fits him better - and definitely not starting with a "Mr.".Suggestions accepted.

Not that I will bother to think about it right now...It's past midnight and I need to get some sleep before I turn into a pumpkin.

Happy Halloween!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!