Sunday, May 6, 2012

Girl on the edge


Fuck this shit, I´m so pissed off at everything. My life seems to be going to hell every little damn minute and I just have no idea how to take this easily. I´ve been so stressed my skin looks like shit. I look like shit. A sick horse shit. There´s so much shit on this post I can smell it from here.

I´m definitely making a click-out of my life. I don´t give a flying fuck to my life right now, I am sick and tired of trying to help people that just don´t want to be helped, and plus: I´m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tired of being a stepping stone for some people I truly thought that was my friend.

Wanna know what? I´m counting the days, the hours, the minutes until I can just fly over this all, c-ya, I´m outta here. For at least three weeks I don´t even want to remember you guys exist. In fact, I hope that I have completely forgotten about you by then.

I need to feel that thrill again. I need to go find myself somewhere else, I need to rescue the strong daring me I once was, and more than anything...

I FUCKING NEED TO GET LAID!!

#thatsit

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gus, it´s already playing out loud.
      This will be a fucking great trip. Believe me.

      Delete
  2. Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m going Pasargada.
    There I am friends with the King.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!