Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Daydreaming


One day, I'll please you whole. Just lay down and relax while I touch your body with mine, feeling every inch of your delightful skin...let me feel my breasts against your chest, wrap my legs around your waist and feel your hot breathe so close to my lips again. Tell me what you want, what you like, how may I satisfy you before I demand you to fuck me wildly. I'll climb upon you and reach back with my tiny hands to your huge cock, guiding it inside my wet pussy...I feel it hard and hot in my hand before forcing the tip though my moisted tightness. Legs spreaded, I sit hard on your lap, moving my hips up and down, back and forth, as if you could go any further inside me. Squeeze my tits that are bouncing to your face, finger fuck my ass while you shove your dick in my cunt. I´ll scream and moan loud, begging you not to stop. Make me cum and feel me contracting before feeding me nicely. Let me suck you til I swallow it all. Look at me, I´m good at it. I'll be a good girl.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!