Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 4: Bitten by the black spider



I was watching Spiderman 3 last night and realized maybe that's what I need: a little bit of that black poison. To kill this fucking sweet personality once and for all.
Today´s menu: looking for an extra battery for my camera. And I´m starting to think it will be more advantage to buy a new camera instead.

yeah, I´m spending all my money on this trip. In fact, I´m not spending: I´m investing. I truly believe this will make me feel better. wash my soul off all the damn past few months. Maybe the past few years. Take of that painful stains that still left and replace it with a bunch of really happy memories.

I bet. I hope.

C´mon, if there´s a God out there He musn´t be THAT mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!