Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 5: Sports Night


Comparing to the rest of the nation I know shit about soccer. And I couldn't care less about it. I mean: let´s suppose for a moment that I am a real supporter of team X or Y and they are playing tonight. If my team wins, what do I really win? And if they loose, what do I actually loose? Nothing. That´s what I mean. So, why bother?
Ok, if someone ask "which team do I support" , I do have an answer. And I eventually use that as an excuse to gather with friends to yell, drink and swear, but most of the time, I just ignore the name of the guy defending the goal area, or the coach, or even what championship they are playing for. Unless it´s World Cup. Then it´s really heavy party time here, and I hate to be left apart of it. Well, I guess down here even if you try, you just can't...

Well, tonight there's no world cup, but I´m supporting my team on a continental championship. Bought nachos and Coke (the drink, not the drug...) and will watch it from my bed, with my daughter for company.

Thrilling indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!