Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 6: Watashi wa kawaii desu

Half kilo of raw salmon later I guess I´m finally through with my craving for sushi. I also ate a huge bowl of sunomono salad I made myself - and this time it was really tasting great! 
I looove japanese food, specially sushi, sashimi, uramakis and temakis. I even know how to use the hashi sticks since I was a kid. I blame it on Jaspion and Osamu Tezuka´s characters. I was an "otaku" long before this word was up-to-date.

Speaking of Japan and other countries, today I went to this "All Nations Day" at my kid´s school. That was really fun: at the Argentina room the visitors should make a circle and share a  traditional cup of mate tea. Of course from there I went straight to see what could I find at the Jamaica room, but all I got was a piece of some ginger cake.

Now I´m here in my pajamas, watching Spiderman 2. I wonder why they´re showing this much of Spiderman on TV lately. If this is a trick to promote the soon-to-be-released Spiderman 4, I won´t buy it.

Unless they call Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!