Monday, November 26, 2012

All over again


            It's incredible how people are alienated nowadays. And this gets painfully obvious on monday mornings. Even who were slightly different on the weekend, turns back into a money zombie by then. Time scheduling, traffic jams, same job, same way, same car, same streets, same people. Humans are not built for this, I guess. That's why mankind is so crazy.
           I usually read the news even before I get up. But the news are also pretty much the same: corruption, violence, politics, the environment going to shit and no one really knows what does "culture" means anymore. Well, at least the Formula One champion for this year is knowed now. One less worry on my mind. Congratulations, Sebastian Vettel.


          This is a grey morning. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!