Saturday, November 3, 2012

Picture it


I did something nasty today.

I was in the front of the bathroom mirror, finishing my make up. Still naked, as I had just left from the shower. When the weather is hot like now, it's pleasant to feel the wet skin drying naturally. I was scented and even had my shoes on already. I always leave the outfit for last, so I won't have any accidents with make up or unwanted wrinkles on my clothes...
I was thinking if there was any way for me to wear my scarf as a blouse. I always think it would look nice, but way too vulgar, so I was trying to find a way to tie that up as a blouse without getting whorish - looks. But in fact, I was only finding out even more indecent ways to wear it. One of them was truly a pearl: made my boobs and my nipples look bigger.
Really, that was very, very cheap. I was looking like a slut, but that sure was nice, I felt sexy. I wanted him to see me like that.
Why not to take a picture and send him? Yeah, right. Quite a ladylike behaviour. Then, who would cry for me when he starts really believing I'm a tramp. On the other hand, he never complaint about my sexual behaviour. And there was a chance that he likes the pictures and can use as inspiration in some lonely moment, to remember there is at least one girl in this world that would sure give everything to share some hard romancing - and everything in between, before and after.


Oh, how I wish I could fall asleep wasted on that adorable arms, and wake him up with a morning blowjob..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!