Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fucking migraine

I hate having a headache. Having a migraine is all I didn´t want for post-Easter. But okay, tomorrow is Friday 13th, it´s usually my lucky day. Or not.  I used to think it was, even because I got engaged on a Friday 13th. I used to think he was the love of my life, also. The kind of mistake we only can afford once. Maybe twice. I hope not.

Today was a very mystical day too. Had a lot of great enlightments from above. I just hope this time I can make some of this wisdom useful. I´m very good in fucking up things just because I´m too lazy. I used to wonder where would I be right now if I had done this, if I had done that, but as well said by one: "´ve has never done any good for anyone, as far as I know". Me neither.

I know what I´m up to from this moment on. One step at a time.

´til I fucking roll down the stairway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!