Sunday, April 8, 2012

Small talking

When you live in a great city, it´s very easy to be invisible. There´s so many people going everywhere everyday, that they mostly don´t bother looking in each other faces, even if they see it all the time.

I was riding a bus on my way home. The same I ride almost everyday, and just today I noticed that even though there´s a lot of people that meets at the same bus stop every morning and rides long distances, sometimes even side by side, only the elderly people still bother starting a conversation. Younglings are mostly always with headphones on when they´re by self. And they´re right: life sure does seems better with soundtrack. Specially because this bus-talking almost always sucks big time: soccer, tragedies, violence, politics, soccer, stupid TV shows, some celebrity scandal, soccer, a little bit of world crisis an, of course, the soccer crisis.

Soccer my ass..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!