Saturday, April 14, 2012

Typical saturday


Well, good morning earthlings! Ready for one more day of fun and temptation with your favourite host, Ma´am Hamalka and her naughty misconceptions of life indeed? So lean back and fasten your seatbelts, the journey is about to begin in 3...2...1...

So the cursed day ended without big news. I haven´t done anything more or less useful than usual, nor big deal happened, anyway. Had two or three specially funny moments, a stressful second and my daily dosis of weird supernatural insight. This only happens when I´m out of medication, though...

It´s about 9 a.m, I´m here considering if I should have a cigarette or another cup of coffee, or both. For the sake of my health I should have none. And since I´m too lazy to go get the coffee downstairs, and too hesitating in sacrificing my body for such a futile pleasure as smoking, I am just keeping my hands and mind occupied with this writting.

Today I´m meeting a friend who I haven´t seen for more than 8 years or so. I first met her on the first day of the weirdest days of my life, back in early y2k´s. She´s one of these people we met once and are forever connected to. I truly believe that "kindred spirits" are not just about romantic relationships.
I expect this to be a really nice afternoon...

Unless it rains hail again, for we chose an outdoors restaurant to meet. That, baby, would just be my typical saturday 14th luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!