Sunday, April 8, 2012

Welcome Home

It´s always great when you work like a slave for almost 36 hours straight, and then when you finally get home and think that now you´ll have time to rest, you have a lot of little everyday problems to annoy you. This is quite a common complaint among the married ones, but sure a problem when you live with your parents. And it completely sucks when you´ve once been married, but now are back to your parents.  The worse part is when I arrive home with the first rays of sunshine after a night of fun and have to listen to all my mom´s recommends as if I was still a teenager.

Moms are always moms. I know mine loves me, but come on...this is pretty hard thing to face when you´re miles beyond from wasted and meters away from a warm shower and a cosy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!