Monday, April 16, 2012

I thought we were friends..!

The other day I read somewhere the following: "The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from an enemy." That´s so true. But it´s also true that sometimes it doesn´t take such a nasty behaviour as betrayal for someone to disappoint us.

I don´t think it´s funny that nowadays I don´t feel as shocked as I once felt when I knew I was betrayed by someone I trusted. I actually think it´s sad. I wish I could still think that people are not mostly like that, but I can´t. I don´t think they are all like that either. I just think that people who are lucky enough to have good friends, sincere love and fellowship just might not know how lucky they are.

I wish I could only be someone life´s love... I wish I could only be princess on some prince´s fairytale...

But I know I am only Hamalka.

Dirty, broken, divorced, fucked-up Hamalka Who Cares.
Way to go, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and show me what you´ve got..!